2016 Starboard Whopper Paddleboard
• 10’0” length maintains glide for cruising with
effortless trim and dynamic turning abilities in the waves.
• Incredibly stable for riders up to 110kg due to its 34” width.
• One board that can be shared with all members of the family.
• Available in Blue Carbon, Wood, AST Electric, Starshot, ASAP and Inflatable Technologies.
• AST Electric has windsurf option.
Bottom Shape: “Mono to double concave to tail concave”
• Mono concave offers lift feeding to the double concave for control with rail-to-rail turning.
• Tail concave accelerates the water flow towards the fins, while very slight V offers a cleaner release.
• Generous nose kick makes pearling close to impossible.
- 15 kg/m3 fused precision-molded cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- Multiple layers of high grade ﬁberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of a 0.6mm uni-directional, Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity. All inserts have added reinforcements.
- Glass reinforced rails.
- 3/4 deck pads with crocodile skin texture.
- Boards under 10’0” feature a tail kick pad.
- Full gloss rails and deck.
- Our boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard and strong outer surface.