- Highest performance wave-riding model at this length
- more pulled-in, and thinner, squash tail
- increased tail rocker
- You won't be disappointed!
This Used CoreVac Cannibal Blade 8'6 is in excellent shape and has only been paddled a hand full of times and is in like new condition, the previous owner moved to a smaller board.
Made in the USA ! This is the lightest weight board we have in stock!
The Blade is the latest and highest performance shape from CoreVac Composites and Cannibal surf designs.
The new Blade from Cannibal has similar attributes to the assassin but features narrower rails and a convex deck as well as a pulled in tail and nose, The Blade also features CoreVac technology making it extremely light & durable.
8'6'' x 30 1/4" x 4 1/4"
SOME MORE ABOUT THE COREVAC PROCESS:
- No issues with resin shinkage changing to shape of the board. Every poly board is different from the last one because the resin shrinks dramatically when it kicks off. We lock down every board into an exact rocker position, so we can control the outcome of the ride. You really can get an exact replica magicboard.
- The center of gravity moves way back behind the front foot as the weight of the fibers and fins are more pronounced in those areas. This make the board stick to your feet and rotate about that center of gravity much quicker without losing speed ( this is a whole book in itself on benefits…. I need to write a paper here…..)
- We recycle all of our leftover foam.
- All material are fabricated in the USA. (FCS Fusion box is our only import)