Core XR5 | XR5 LW | Kitesurfing Kite | Big Air Machine
High Performance Freeride | Freestyle | Wave
What changes did Core Kites make to the new XR5?
To improve a kite with 10 years of engineering excellence, Core kept the DNA of the XR4 while tweaking some fabrics and re-engineering an all new, short bridle system. The result is a boosting machine with loads of hangtime, great upwind ability and a 5 strut delta-bow shape that makes this kite great for beginners.
The XR5's exclusive use of ExoTex Ultra Rigid Dacron and a narrower leading edge compared to the XR4 have given the kite linear steering and de-power while delivering stable, controllable hangtime.
Although the XR5's Big Air talent has been increased, the comfort and character remain intact. Beginner kitesurfers will love the reliable sheet & go functionality, stability and easy re-launch.
All new Speed Valve 2 ~ No more need for a special adapter, the Speed Valve 2 allows you to connect the kite hose directly to the inflate valve to maximize airflow and minimize inflation time.
For maximum performance and comfort, pair the XR5 with a Core Sensor Bar & Lines.
• EXOTEX® ULTRA RIGID DACRON: Zero stretch airframes.
• CORETEX® TRIPLE RIPSTOP CANOPY: Extreme durability.
• TWO COLOR OPTIONS: "BrightWhite10" and "TechBlack10"
• 5 STRUT FRAME: Maximum canopy stability.
• DELTA BOW SHAPE: More power and even more depower.
• INTELLIGENT ARC: Adjustable wingspan on demand.
• SHORT BRIDLE SYSTEM: Improved kite feedback.
• CORE INTELLIGENT TRIM SYSTEM (CIT): Customizable “power steering” and turning speed.
• INSTANT AUTO RELAUNCH: Effortless water relaunches.
• SPEED VALVE 2: Fast, reduced effort inflation.
• SPEED PUMP SYSTEM: Improved all strut inflation.
• SENSOR BAR SYSTEM: For maximum kite feedback and control.