- 9’5″ length handles bigger surf and offers tighter and faster turning for riders up to 100kg.
- Pulled in nose for dealing with hollower sections.
- Easy access to fun and performance for a range of weights and conditions.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek, Starlite and Starshot technologies.
- Bottom shape: “Continuous mono-concave to V tail”
- Fine rails forward for smooth entry acceleration with mono-concave bottom shape to V off the tail for lift, speed and agility.
- Thruster configuration and tail kick for smooth on rail carving and aggressive cutbacks.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.