- Stable and progressive, a board that takes a first timer from
navigating basic class 1 and 2 rapids to the ultimate in
whitewater and river running performance.
- A slightly tucked in outline similar to the Atlas combined
with the 9’6” length holds good ground speed,
while being small enough to turn quickly.
- 36” is the widest in the range for riders up to 105kg with
the highest stability to cope with choppy water and big drops.
- Available in Deluxe Technology.
- Dual Stringer on the deck for increased rigidity.
- Carbon Rails for extra support in the critical standing area.
- 6” Dropstitch with uni-directional connecting yarns increasing longitudinal stiffness.
- Half Layer PVC laminates reduces the weight significantly.
- Linear dropstitch.
- EVA Carry handle.
- Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
- Integrated tow ring in the valve area and bottom of the nose.
- Side fins will fit the standard removable
Surfinz or your favourite FCS fins.
- Universal US Center Fin Box to fit all sizes of fins. Short for easy board roll up.
- Supplied with black injected moulded fins.