The DIABLO was a success right from the first few races as Maxime NOCHER was present on the podium with impressive multiple 1st places.
The performances were of course there but the entire team was also focused on the other features that the kite must also have:
- Quality: the choice of the fabrics, the construction, and the high quality controls are direct descendants from high end paraglider production. The need for control is greater for foil kites because the body and bridles are more complicated and demand high precision.
- Stability and ease of use: our philosophy is not only to target high performance but also to have a kite that is easy to use for everyone.
- Bar feeling: for some riders getting into foil kiting it is a new experience so we wanted to have a bar feeling as close as what they are used to having with inflatable kites.
- Handling and turning: the way the kite turns and the bar pressures during the turn are key positive aspects of the DIABLO.
- Look: high end product should also be beautiful the DIABLO has an incredibly majestic presence in the sky.