- Light-Weight Touring Model
- Great for flat water
- Stable for fishing and beginners
- 8 Tie- Down Deck points built-in
- Single-Fin Box
The CoreVac Cannibal Touring/ Fishing Board is great for flat water paddling and riders looking for a combination of speed and stability.
Dimensions: 11'6 x 32" x 5"
SOME MORE ABOUT THE COREVAC PROCESS:
- No issues with resin shinkage changing to shape of the board. Every poly board is different from the last one because the resin shrinks dramatically when it kicks off. We lock down every board into an exact rocker position, so we can control the outcome of the ride. You really can get an exact replica magicboard.
- The center of gravity moves way back behind the front foot as the weight of the fibers and fins are more pronounced in those areas. This makes the board stick to your feet and rotate about that center of gravity much quicker without losing speed ( this is a whole book in itself on benefits…. I need to write a paper here…..)
- Cannibal recycles all of their leftover foam.
- All material are fabricated in the USA. (FCS Fusion box is our only import)
Dimensions: 11'0" x 32 1/2" x 4 5/8" at 216 L